Saturday, October 20, 2007

Etniq Photoshoot in my new home Raleigh, NC!

I had a great time doing this photoshoot with some new friends here in Raleigh. These two lovely ladies are beautiful salsa dancers as well as beautiful women:). Our photographer was the fabulous Natalia Weedy. Make some time to check out her portfolio at her site www.nataliaweedy.com. It's simply lovely!


For Damara's look I brushed Heaven eyeliner/matte shadow over her lids and lined her eyes very lightly with Tierra eyeliner/matte shadow. Foundation wise, Damara's shade is Tippen. Her lip color was a lot of fun! We used a clear gloss and mixed it with Cotton Candy for a nice sheer pink. Very pretty, don't you think! I call this the All-American Girl look:).


For Jamila, I wanted to do a more dramatic look and decided to brush Brilliant over her lids and take the color up just slightly above her crease with Cocoa Grounds. We used Tierra to intensely line her top lid and lightly line her lower, plus gave her a slight cat-eye liner extension. Jamila's foundation is actually a blend of Kali and Yoli. On her lips is another fusion of clear lipgloss and Cocoa Grounds. On her cheeks is a light brush of Seduce blush/eye shadow combo.

I'll post my look in a very short while:).

If you want to try out any of the colors, email me about samples and be sure to check out the site! www.etniqminerals.com.

No comments: