Friday, June 15, 2007

$5/month Mineral Makeup Club!

Get lovely makeup like this each month for just $5/month!




A lot of people have been telling me they don't know what to try. They see a bunch of colors they like and they'd love to try a foundation for instance, but they just aren't sure what to go with.
So I've been racking my brain thinking about how to help people with this and I came up with this idea - the $5 dollar club!

For $5 a month, you'll get a new product each month from Etniq. This way you'll be able to sample almost everything and not have to spend a lot at all to do it.

Most times it will be a new shimmer, finishing powder, blush or liner but sometimes I'll throw in the latest skin care product I've created or a new makeup formulation (think built in brush foundations, cheek stains, eyeliner pencils, etc:)).

For the first 25 signups, I'm offering a free gift - an online consultation and foundation match and sample as well - all my treat. Via IM, Googletalk, Talkshoe, or email we'll set up a time to discuss your skin care concerns and I'll colormatch one of my foundations for you (or custom make one if need be) and send you a free sample.

For $5 a month you can't really go wrong..even if you don't like it (which I definitely doubt!) i'm sure you have a girlfriend, a sister, a mother, cousin or even coworker who would adore it and love you more for giving it:).






(if this button isn't working, use the one to the right in the sidebar.)
If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

No comments: