Saturday, April 10, 2010

Featured Guest on Bagladiesradio.com: the De-Clutter Yourself Episode!

So, last weekend, I think Saturday it was, I happened to check my email and was pleasantly surprised and flattered by one of the messages I found. Lady Erin of Bag Ladies Radio wrote asking if I would be interested in being the featured guest on her internet radio show. What an unexpected honor! Of course, I hopped to it to write back yes indeed, I'd love to!


The concept of the radio show itself is great - a reality radio show with real woman having real talk. They cover all types of issues and always promise to keep it entertaining as well. While I listened in waiting for my segment to start, I got a chance to hear the station for the first time and I have to say, they live up to what they say! They were entertaining, fun, and just "real"!

I was really excited about the episode they wanted me to join in on, De-Clutter Yourself. Lady Erin had happened upon one of my articles on Bellaonline.com (Remember, I'm the Wellness Editor there.) and thought I'd be a perfect addition to the show. This particular article was about not forgetting to include rejuvenating your mind, body, and spirit in your spring cleaning plans. Well, this was one of those articles near and dear to my heart because, with my constant to-do list, I wrote this article for myself as much as I did for my readers:).

I had a blast talking with Lady Erin and listening in on the show and I definitely am looking forward to joining them again. I'm going to be listening in as much as I can now too.

When you have a chance, take a listen to the interview yourself!...I gave some great suggestions of things you can do this spring....De-Clutter Yourself (note: my segment is toward the end).

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: