Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Check Out MUA(Makeup Artist) on Call Podcasts!

Hello everyone!

I'm so very excited about this latest addition to the Etniq offerings!

Have you ever found yourself in the mirror trying to remember those great tips you read in your favorite fashion magazine or one of those fabulous makeup books on the market? While I was in the beginning stages of playing with makeup, it seemed that I never could quite remember what was suggested for my oblong shaped face and deep set eyes..dark shadow on top or in the crease..bronzer on my nose or my chin, lol.

Since I want to help all the ladies out there from having the same memory fudges as me, I'm putting together a series of MUA (Makeup Artist) on Call Podcasts through a wonderful site Talkshoe. Through the technology of podcasting, you'll now be able to download each makeup tip session (less than 15 mins) to your ipod or mp3 player and take it with you in front of the mirror! No more trying to remember what the book said!

My Channel over at Talkshoe is called Holistic Beauty Bits. In addition to the much coveted makeup tips, I'll also be sharing Holistic Beauty tips, interviews with prominent people in the field of holistic beauty, and everything else that I think will help you live a full,
well, beautiful life.

Is there something you'd like to see talked about? Post a comment or send me an email letting me know and I'll make every effort to create a show around it!

Want to listen to a podcast right now? Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see my mini-player. Just click on it, listen live, or download a previous tip!

You can also visit my Channel's page here: Holistic Beauty Bits.

Enjoy!

No comments: