Monday, April 16, 2007

Judging the Miss Teen Little Rock Pageant

On April 6th and 7th this year I was very fortunate to be a judge for the Miss Teen Little Rock Pageant! 


This was an amazing event.  The girls ranged in age from 10 to 19 and represented Little Rock well as the best and brightest!  It was so difficult choosing the winners - they were all so beautiful and had such promise. 


The organization National Incorporated really impressed me with their mission and dedication to creating a memorable experience for all the young ladies.  I was very flattered to be asked to be a part indeed! 


This was the first pageant I've ever judge and the experience was extremely rewarding.  I'm definitely looking forward to doing it again.  I sat on the judges panel with a handful of great representatives from the Beauty Industry here in Little Rock.  That was a great treat in and of itself!


Here are a few of the pictures from the event.  Enjoy!


 


No comments: